Packaging Team Member
This is the perfect opportunity for craft beer enthusiasts looking to get a start in the beer industry. 8th Wonder Brewery is seeking a dependable, hardworking individual to assist on canning runs. The position offers hands-on training and tremendous growth potential for the right candidate. Please send all correspondence and resumes to: email@example.com
• Keg washing and coffee brewing
• Unloading and setting up equipment in the morning, as well as breaking down and packing up at day’s end
• Mixing sanitizing chemicals and thoroughly cleaning equipment
• Weighing cans to ensure they contain just the right amount of beer
• Working the depalletizer to provide the canning line with a steady supply of cans throughout the day
• Collaborating with the canning operator and brewery staff
• Learning to efficiently and safely operate heavy packaging machinery
Ideal candidates for this position fit the following description:
• Mechanical: Equipment doesn’t always work as it should. As an assistant operator, you’ll often need to independently troubleshoot issues and make on-site adjustments/repairs.
• Physically Fit: Canning requires strength, coordination, and endurance. You’ll need to haul 150-lb. pallets of cans, stay on your feet for lengthy 12-hour shifts, and perform countless other physical tasks.
• Flexible Schedule: Every week is different, depending on the brewery's schedule. Long hours and overnight stays are not un-common.
• Hardworking: Pride in your work, self-motivation, attention to detail, and a positive attitude are all essential.
• Beer Knowledge: Homebrewing or brewery experience is a big plus, as is a general appreciation for great craft beer.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to packaging@8thWonderBrew.com